You have given so much to us this month that we want to give back to you. This Wednesday, November 20, is Give Miami Day, where donations to Lauren’s Kids processed through the Give Miami platform of at least $25 will be matched on a percentage basis! If you are able to support our mission to end child sexual abuse and heal survivors on Give Miami Day, Wednesday, November 20, we will give back to YOU with exciting prizes and giveaways including…
- Lauren’s Kids ‘Love and Healing’ specialty license plate vouchers! Vouchers will be given to the first 42 people who donate, in honor of the 42 million survivors of child sexual abuse in the U.S.
- A print of the ‘Love and Healing’ specialty license plate art, signed by artist Romero Britto! The signed print will be given to a donor of at least $1,000, to symbolize the 1,000 vouchers needed before the Lauren’s Kids specialty plate can go into production with the state (we’ve currently sold more than 400! Buy yours today at www.LaurensKids.org/Plates).
- Tickets to this Sunday’s Miami Dolphins game against the Panthers – parking pass included – on the 35-yard line, 4th row. These tickets will go to a donor of at least $500, in honor of the 500 miles Lauren Book walked across the state of Florida during the first year of her annual Walk in My Shoes in 2010.
- This lovely piece of Americana art: https://bit.ly/1hSPAgY. This painting will go to a donor of $1,000 or more, in honor of the 1,000 miles Lauren Book walked during her second annual Walk in My Shoes walk across the state of Florida in 2011.
- Tickets to an upcoming Miami Heat game, date TBD. These tickets will be given to a donor of at least $1,500, in honor of the 1,500 miles Lauren Book has walked each year for the past two years of Walk in My Shoes in 2012 and 2013…(who’s ready for the Fifth and Final Walk in My Shoes 2014!?)