Survivor. Educator. Advocate. Lauren Book’s transition from victim to thriving survivor and prevention advocate makes her a compelling and personable speaker. Lauren speaks at events, conferences and schools domestically and internationally on topics ranging from her personal story of abuse and healing to abuse prevention to women’s leadership and empowerment.
If you would like Lauren to speak at your event, please contact us.
To view and read a presentation by Lauren Book, please click here.
Lauren is a skilled orator who can speak with children as young as five, parents, teachers, survivors, those in the child protective field, fellow female CEOs, international audiences, government officials and everywhere in between.
Topics covered in speeches:
Previous Speaking Engagements
- 2014 Crime Stoppers International Conference, Cape Town, South Africa, Speaker
- 2014 UNICEF “Break the Silence” Conference, Barbados, Speaker
- 2014 Dutch National Rapporteur National Symposium on Sexual Violence Against Children, The Hague, Netherlands, Keynote Address
- 2013 Wall Street Journal-Sponsored Women’s Leadership Summit, New York City, Speaker
- 2013 Crime Stoppers International Conference, Barbados, Child Sex Abuse and Human Trafficking Panelist
- 2013 Children’s Treatment Centre Annual Conference, Cornwall, Canada, Keynote Address
- 2012 Georgia Children’s Center for Hope and Healing 4th Annual Educational Conference, Keynote Address
- 2012 Indiana State Conference for Anti-Sexual Violence, Keynote Address
View a list of Lauren Book’s awards, honors and speaking engagements.